FHA GmbH is a young and dynamic company that is mainly active in the field of waste management. A main focus of the activity is in the area of analyses, quality controls and surveys for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management (BMLFUW), state governments, cities and municipalities, the packaging coordination office (VKS), the companies of the ARA system and others collection and use systems as well as the WEEE coordination office Austria GmbH (EAK GmbH).
They prepare expert reports and concepts in the field of waste management. They are the point of contact for analysis, performance evaluations, and system approvals for all operators of recycling systems.
Our client wanted the following requirements -
- An easy-to-use CMS for adding, editing, and managing all content.
- Clean, modern-looking design with better navigation.
- Different modules for company details, projects, partners, reference lists, and contact. Under each module, they required submodules to separate each activity, which will help their clients with more visibility.
- Responsive layouts automatically adapt & adjust to various screen resolution sizes irrespective of any devices.
- More prominent contact information.
- The website supports two languages.
Based on the client’s requirement, we studied their business process & requirements clearly and provided the solution of the TYPO3 CMS website for our client from scratch that was modern, mobile-friendly, and with enhanced content for SEO to increase organic ranking in Google. The site offers several custom functionality modules that make it easy for non –technical staff of our client to keep it fresh with the latest news and project information.A contact form anchored on the home page makes the site far more capable of generating leads from prospective clients. We also incorporated images of various projects they completed.