About Möller Medical
Möller Medical was founded in 1949 by Adolf Möller under the name Adolf Möller Feinmechanik. The young company was already committed to serve medical progress. In 2003, Centrotec Sustainable AG acquired the company (grown to 250 employees in the meantime) and renamed it to the current name Möller Medical. Besides the classical technologies of precision engineering, the company offers CNC-controlled laser treatment (since 1987), clean room manufacturing (since 1988) and nano coatings (since 1995) to its customers.
The client wanted a content management system for maintaining their contents along with -
- Different web pages for practice, services, courses, and a blog page.
- Integrate their contact details .
- Online contact form.
- Our client needs to identify business objectives, define a solution strategy, and develop a detailed roadmap for implementation.
- Design and develop a mobile-friendly Typo3 based website.
- Created separate pages for each service they offered.
- We designed an online contact form and an alphabetically ordered directory.
- We created a search option in the website.